Opening of the online submission is 1 September 2022.
Workshop proposals can be submitted via the online Abstract Submission Platform only.
The submission deadline is 15 December 2022, 23:59 (CET).
Proposals received after the closing of the abstract system will not be accepted.
- Workshops aim to increase the capacity and knowledge of delegates around the latest scientific research, relevant policies, or innovative programs to implement and advocate for better public health and health systems in their countries
- The focus is on transferring knowledge through intensive interaction with the audience
- Workshops are 60 minutes in length
- All workshop proposals must be submitted and, if accepted, must be presented in English
- The organizer of the workshop proposal is responsible for ensuring that all co-organizers and presenters have agreed to be participating in the workshop if accepted
- The proposal submission can be performed only once
- Please be sure to have all information needed at hand and check all details carefully before submitting the proposal
- All proposals should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication
- Submitted proposals will not be reviewed for typos, capitalization, or punctuation errors and the abstracts will appear in the final program as it was submitted
Once the proposal is submitted, no changes will be possible anymore
- Workshop proposals are to be submitted in English
- They should not exceed 500 words
- They should be structured in the following specified headings:
- brief outline of the overall workshop
- specific aims/objectives and component parts
- the key questions that the workshop will address
- A short bio of all speakers should be submitted together with the proposal (max 1 page)
All submitted proposals will be reviewed by the International Scientific Committee (ISC).
Each proposal will be reviewed by 2 to 3 reviewers.
Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their proposal(s): Soon to be announced.
If the proposal is accepted, the organizer, chair, and speakers should confirm their attendance and register for the congress by 15 March 2023.
If the organizer, chair, and speakers are not registered by that date, the proposal will be removed from the congress program. In case a chair or speaker is unable to attend the congress, a substitute presenter may take his/her place (the same deadlines apply).
Further instructions for the organizer, chair, and speakers whose proposals are accepted will be posted on the website.
Please note we do not allow abstracts funded or sponsored by organizations/companies that are detrimental to health, e.g. tobacco and arms industry (WFPHA Congress funding, donations and sponsorship policy).