The theme of the Congress is “A World in Turmoil: Opportunities to Focus on the Public’s Health”. It underlines the commitment of working together across sectors to promote health equity and build a more sustainable and just future.
- No Public Health Without Planetary Health
- Social Determinants of Health: Perpetuating or Counteracting Health Inequities?
- Artificial Intelligence and Digital Health: Opportunities and Threats to Public Health
- COVID-19: The Ongoing Challenge, Lessons Learnt, and How to Prevent the Next Pandemic
- Mental Health and Social Wellbeing: A Priority Along the Lifespan
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases and Vaccine Confidence: Improving Knowledge and Restoring Trust
- Skills and Capacity for Health Improvement: Growing the Global Public Health Workforce
- Conflict and Public Health: Prevention, Responses, Recovery, Rehabilitation, and Reconciliation
International Students’ Meeting on Public Health
The International Students’ Meeting on Public Health (ISMOPH) is a satellite event of the World Congress on Public Health (WCPH).
ISMOPH provides an opportunity for students and young professionals to participate in various sessions and share their perspectives on global public health issues. The goal of ISMOPH is to provide a venue for sharing experiences, strengthening networks and giving voice to the next generation.
ISMOPH will take place during the World Congress and is open to all students and young professionals attending the event at no additional cost.