The theme of the congress, A World in Turmoil: Opportunities to focus on the Public’s Health, obviously formed the basis in developing the scientific program, focusing on the challenges and setting increasingly ambitious goals for the future of Public Health. Starting with the themes of the Plenary sessions:
• Planetary Health and Public Health
• Social, economic and political determinants of health and health equity
• Digital health, health information, and Artificial Intelligence
• COVID-19: lessons learned and how to prevent the next pandemic
• Mental health and social wellbeing
• Vaccine preventable diseases and Vaccine confidence
• Skills and capacity for health improvement: growing the global public health workforce
• Conflicts and public health: prevention, responses, recovery, rehabilitation, reconciliation
This broad range of content will be addressed in the 5-day congress event, from 2 to 5 May 2023.
For further details about the schedule, visit the programme at a glance section.