Opening of the online submission is 1 September 2022.
Abstracts can be submitted via the online Abstract Submission Platform only.
The submission deadline is 15 December 2022, 23:59 (CET).
Abstracts received after the closing of the abstract system will not be accepted.
Abstracts format (Oral presentation & Poster)
- Abstracts are to be submitted in English
- They should not exceed 300 words
- They should be structured in the following specified subtitles:
- background & objective
- The Abstract title should clearly define the work discussed
- Abbreviations must be spelled out in full at their first use
- Do not use abbreviations in the title
- Authors need to select whether they are submitting an abstract for an e-poster, an oral presentation or both if the abstract is accepted
- Each author can submit up to 3 abstracts as lead author/presenter This limit does not apply to co-authorships
- The first author is the presenting author and is responsible for the abstract
- The abstract submission can be performed only once
- Please be sure to have all information needed at hand and check all details carefully before submitting the abstract
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication
- Submitted abstracts will not be reviewed for typos, capitalization, or punctuation errors and the abstracts will appear in the final program as submitted
Once the abstract is submitted, no changes will be possible anymore
All submitted proposals will be reviewed by the International Scientific Committee (ISC).
Each proposal will be reviewed by 2 to 3 reviewers.
Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their proposal(s): Soon to be announced.
If the abstract is accepted, the first author should confirm his/her attendance and register for the congress by 15 March 2023.
If the first author is not registered by that date, the abstract will be removed from the congress program. In case the first author is unable to attend the congress, a substitute presenter may take the presenting author’s place. The new presenter must be listed as co-author on the abstract and must be registered for the congress (the same deadlines apply).
Further instructions for authors whose abstracts are accepted will be posted on the website.
Please note we do not allow abstracts funded or sponsored by organizations/companies that are detrimental to health, e.g. tobacco and arms industry (WFPHA Congress funding, donations and sponsorship policy).